YITH WooCommerce Wishlist works with a cookie. The solution to avoid problems with caching is to create a must-use plugin for this. Just create a simple PHP file like this:
* Plugin Name: AWD Prevent Caching if cookie
* Plugin URI: https://www.alentejowebdesign.nl
* Description: Prevent Caching if cookie
* Author: Fred van der Meijde
* Author URI: https://www.alentejowebdesign.nl
* Version: 1.0
if( !defined( 'ABSPATH') ) exit();
isset( $_COOKIE['yith_wcwl_products'] ) && define( 'DONOTCACHEPAGE', true );
You can replace Plugin Name and Description to something else. You will see it when you go on WP dashboard/plugins under Must-use plugins. Don’t put closing PHP tag ?> at the end of file because it can make unwanted ‘white-scape’ in HTML code.
Then just upload it in wp-content/mu-plugins/ (Create this directory if it doesn’t exist). You can choice any filename.
Also, it’s possible to add more code there if you need it.